[Spridgets] Vintage Racing question.

Bob Spruck mgmaven at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 8 18:59:23 MST 2009

Kurt:

I have been vintage racing my 1967 Midget for 18 years. I will send another
email in the next few days detailing how I got started .

Attached, in the meantime, are four articles I wrote and had published in
the now defunct Sprite & Midget Magazine, MG Vintage Racers Newsletter, and
Spitfire/GT6 Magazine. They may answer your questions. I have been writing
about and taking photos of vintage racing, reporting on races and shows,
and doing features on cars and drivers for about a dozen magazines for the
past 20 years or so as my second hobby after vintage racing. My
name-de-plume is MotorMouth/south. If you need any photos, I have thousands
cataloged.

Victory Lane Magazine has a brochure they distribute free of charge called
"How to Get Started in Vintage Racing". Check out www.victorylane.com or
call Pam Shatraw at (800) 818-5624 or (650) 321-1411.

Where is your article going to be published? Use my stuff if you want, just
give me credit. If anyone else wants copies, send me an email off-list or
suggest a place where I can post them.

Bob Spruck
MotorMouth/south
1967 MG Midget vintage racer
1972 MG Midget street & show

 At 10:24 AM 11/8/2009 , Kurt Bain wrote:
>Those of you that race your spridgets, how did you get started?  What got
>you interested in going racing?
>What kind of budget do you set aside for your sport?
>We're working on an article to possibly help educate begining racers to take
>the plunge and any insight would be appreciated.
>KB

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of VR04-Typical Weekend.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of VR01-WHAT IS IT.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of VR02-GETTING STARTED.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of VR03-Who To Race With.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of P1020058.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Minor Chasing.jpg]