[Spridgets] Ran When Parked

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 18:07:18 MST 2009

I don't know about you, but I have always found the Hemmings calendars
of cars with trees growing through the engine compartment "somewhere
in Idaho" to be both fascinating and depressing.

Working my way through the creation of the 2010 Spridget Calendar
today, I came across an idea I had forgotten... a page of "ran when
parked" pictures of forlorn and/or abandoned Spridgets. Even better if
there is an "after" picture of the rescued car ;-)

Go on, dig up those photos and email them to me!
David L
Spridget.calendar at gmail.com