[Spridgets] Bad luck or no luck at all category

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Sun May 31 22:01:44 MDT 2009

135 to 145 ft lb per factory service manual.

There is something about a collapsible distance piece that can only be
use once - if you need this information let me know.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition