[Spridgets] UML

kgrowler at aol.com kgrowler at aol.com
Thu May 28 05:26:50 MDT 2009

Sorry if this already got posted, I'm on the Digest.

>From the University Motors website:

END of the ROAD

University Motors will cease fulltime business on Wednesday, July 1 st , 2009 , after 34+ years of service to the MG community. When our Governess promised in her 2006 State of the State Address that "In five years, you're going to be blown away by the strength and diversity of Michigan 's transformed economy," little did we imagine that it would be our own business that would be demolished in the ensuing economic storm.

We have ceased taking appointments and will use the month of June to complete the work in the shop. We will continue to receive bench work. In late October we will have an auction of parts, tools, and MG memorabilia. Books, DVDs, and technical publications will be forthcoming.

All good things must come to an end. It's been a simply wonderful run!

Hard to believe the toll this economy has taken.

KimTonry

Downers Grove, Illinois, USA