[Spridgets] Paint Question

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:09:48 MDT 2009

Dean,I didn't know Spridgets were originally painted in oil alkyd (aka
Rustoleum) very cool info but I can see the slow drying of rustoleum can
bring trouble can't an additive drier be added?

Also Kirk I love guitars have several and still play poorly because of
little practice can you send me a link of your before and after photos? I
read a site on how to do the sunburst pattern and want to give it a try on
one of my crappy brands. Any tips? BTW I am designing a guitar adapter to
hold the flying V and applying for a patent so I can help my engineering
students apply for their own via my success & frustration of the USPTO. I
have a guitar store who want's to buy a bunch & sell them in his store.
Guitars & Spridgets are so synonymous via the art of the "machine".
Lin