[Spridgets] Midget 50th Anniversary event in 2011

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 14:59:42 MST 2009

Jim,

Good work on getting seven excellent proposals for Midget 50 in 2011.

One question. Why limit the voting to only five days?

That seems awfully restrictive and would limit the voting potential for
no good reason that I can determine.

What about all those folks that get  don't get to read their email
everyday? I know if I get busy I can easily get backed up and be a week
behind before I know it.

As a fellow "President" of the Sprite-Midget Club USA, I propose leaving
the balloting open at least until the 15th or, better yet, the entire
month of April.

This way we can also have some good discussion about the merits of each
proposal before we finally cast our ballots.

I'll even supply the purple ink for our fingers to show we've voted.

A motion is on the table. Do I hear a second?

Lee Fox
President, Sprite-Midget Club USA
Gateway Region

Message: 12