[Spridgets] Made in China....

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 22:11:41 MDT 2009

Ok, Ok, Frank.  You've gone too far.

I have no problems with your comments regarding the quality of Chinese goods.

But don't dis the dung forge man.
I once straightened out a bent Lotus Europa lower control arm with a makeshift dung forge
and I was quite proud of the results.

One day, you may find yourself broken down with a bent A-frame in the neather reaches of this earth
and all you may find is a dung forge. And you know what? You will be thankful that it is there.
I can only hope and pray you will know how to use it.

Remember it's not the dung forge, it's the man stoking it that makes all the difference.