[Spridgets] Made in China....

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 20:47:20 MDT 2009

Robert E. Shlafer wrote:
> Smart move on Airbus' part considering the problem they're having making market share with their new super-heavy.
>
> But have no fear....for I've a funny feeling Boeing among many other US companies may very well  be leaving for China in due course themselves. :)

I will not use a chinese part on any of my cars because it's all crap.
So I guess I will not be flying when Boeing moves to china.
No frets, we all know the chinese planes will either not work from the
get-go or fail miserably from dung forged metal as soon as it hits a few
hundred feet of altitude.
Come on, they can't make friggin dog food, did you see their car crash
tests? Budweiser makes a stronger can than the chinese make cars.
I now have to replace most of my power and air tools for work annually
as DeWalt is now all chinese as is most other name brands.
So I buy 2 of them and when one dies, I use the receipt with the newest
date and tell the store to get me the asshole who made it, I want to
show him something.
But that doesn't happen so I get my money back. 3rd trim nailer in 2
years now, but I only paid for 2, and the 3rd will get replaced before
the year is out.
Chink-Walt can eat em, I don't care anymore.
They play games, so do I.