[Spridgets] Seat belts

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 11:39:15 MDT 2009

umm.. the obvious answer is that you are an attractive female!  You
will get away with anything!  ;-)

I out ran one single undercover narcotics agent, just a friendly race
with no traffic, and I end up in Parish (County) prison..  if only he
had a faster car.. heh  ;-)

'69 Chrysler New Yorker, 440 ci that had been breathed on..

Lester