[Spridgets] Seat belts

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Tue Jun 30 11:30:18 MDT 2009

You're on the wrong side of the state.  The last two who stopped me
never even asked for my driver's license, and I wasn't wearing a belt in
either case.  One was to advise me that the lights on my horse trailer
weren't working, but they came back on as we were talking, so he told me
to have the connection checked when I got home. The other incident was a
blown headlight on my work van. I showed him the vehicle check list and
repair order and was on my way. Neither Gary nor I were wearing belts
when I got my well deserved speeding ticket a few days before he died. I
had no idea a 4 cylinder Chrysler convertible could go that fast.

Kate