[Spridgets] APT Maniflow Exhausts

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Sun Jun 28 17:59:22 MDT 2009

I dealt with a fellow by the name of Phil. For what it's worth, Phil told me
that David would call me to discuss the return, but David never did. I finally
just sent it back on my own.

Like I said, Some of you have had better dealings than my experience. I just
thought my experience was worth sharing, especially the fact that they
apparently don't have accurate photos on their website of their parts.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT