[Spridgets] Spridget guys at BHF

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Mon Jun 22 10:06:52 MDT 2009

At 08:05 PM 6/21/2009, soavero at yahoo.com wrote:
>Just got done with a great weekend of racing at Blackhawk Farms,
>especially brightened by a ton of guests today on Day 3. As I pulled
>into the neighborhood tonight, Danica Patrick's motorhome was
>literally right behind me. She may have a bigger budget, but I bet
>we had more fun. I want to thank everyone, especially Larry Daniels,
>David Lieb, Jim Proefrock (all the way from the fringes of
>Minneapolis), Dave & Terry Woerpel, and, the winner for longest trip
>to the track, Billy Zoom from OC, via Boston, NYC, Philly, D.C.,
>etc. Special thanks to my brother Dr. Bob for making the trip out
>from NY, and as always the great Peter C. for keeping it all in one
>piece (especially the driver).
>
>Ron
To all of the above, first phone call of the day was for an ignition
module 99 Passat 1.8.  Honest!

And, humidity prevents Ron from saying how well he did in the races.
He drove very well, and won..... something..... Small Bore Gran Prix?
Started from the back of the pack and passed everyone but himself.

It WAS great to see everyone again, though a few were missing.

Peter C.