[Spridgets] Spridget guys at BHF

soavero at yahoo.com soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 21:05:07 MDT 2009

Just got done with a great weekend of racing at Blackhawk Farms, especially brightened by a ton of guests today on Day 3. As I pulled into the neighborhood tonight, Danica Patrick's motorhome was literally right behind me. She may have a bigger budget, but I bet we had more fun. I want to thank everyone, especially Larry Daniels, David Lieb, Jim Proefrock (all the way from the fringes of Minneapolis), Dave & Terry Woerpel, and, the winner for longest trip to the track, Billy Zoom from OC, via Boston, NYC, Philly, D.C., etc. Special thanks to my brother Dr. Bob for making the trip out from NY, and as always the great Peter C. for keeping it all in one piece (especially the driver).

Ron