[Spridgets] MG 2009

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Sun Jun 21 21:56:50 MDT 2009

Well said, JF.

Said the same thing to y'all in different words 4-5 years ago when I turned 60+.....and was called less than "a man".

But I wisely behaved and held my tongue, knowing full well there would come a day.....as it does for all of us.

Still a great fun ride for the shorter trips though, for sure. :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)