[Spridgets] MG 2009

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Thu Jun 18 14:43:42 MDT 2009

In my much younger days we did not give a moments thought to doing 2K+
trips and indeed did them.  But have to admit that the car with me has
not seen a trip that size in some time - - just do not want to concede
that I can not still do it - - - - although the reality maybe the car
can and I can't.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition