[Spridgets] MG 2009

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:25:35 MDT 2009

In April I did a 7 day 2100 mile trip on a 1964 motorcycle with no
windshield or fairing. No problems - no Interstates - one day of rain and a
lot of fun. I'm 65 this year. Ya'll are Wussies!

BTW, if anyone wants to come this way either going to or returning from
MG2009 I'm good for at meal, some Spridget lies and a few brews.  I'd offer
sleeping space but have parts of the house torn up at the moment.  Dodge
City, Kansas - right on highway US 50.  Lemme know.
--
Cheers!!
Jim