[Spridgets] Eight foot fluorescent lights

shelden3 at pldi.net shelden3 at pldi.net
Mon Jun 15 06:11:52 MDT 2009

I think you guys are talking about 2 different types of bulbs, the 100w HO
8' bulbs are like what you see in work shop lights (btw good deal on
those, I have 3 in my shop)...the others are those dang compact
fluorescents..you know those ones from China that have mercury in them,
actually all do just now every house will be required to use them.

cs