[Spridgets] air leak? when pulling on throttle cable

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Thu Jun 11 09:34:13 MDT 2009

Besides the problem you're describing; you say when you went to restart it,
"...she wouldn't turn over." If the engine would not turn over with the
starter, you have a starter problem or something is starting to seize.

I think you clean the K&N filters by washing them, then soaking them in oil.

An air leak that is getting worse, could cause idle to drop and engine stop.
Check all carb mounting bolts, and where the intake manifold bolts to the
engine. ...bill in oregon