[Spridgets] List Problem

JMFarley50 at aol.com JMFarley50 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 09:16:49 MDT 2009

I was on vacation for more than a week in early May and did not disable the
 Spridget List deliveries during that time.  When I returned I had 300 or
so  list e-mails.  While signed on, I received about another 200 delivered at
 one time.  Since that time I have not received anything from the  list.

I went into my Spridget List member options a few days ago and found that
my Mail Delivery was "Disabled".  There was a note that said something
about that there were too many bounce backs.  I re-checked the "Enabled"  box
and still have not received anything.

I sent e-mails to _Spridgets-owner at autox.team.net_
(mailto:Spridgets-owner at autox.team.net)    &  _Mailman-owner at autox.team.net_
(mailto:Mailman-owner at autox.team.net)    and have not received any responses.

Any suggestions about what I should do next to get back on the list?   If
so, you will have to contact me off list for me to receive your  reply.  My
e-mail is _JMFarley50 at aol.com_ (mailto:JMFarley50 at aol.com)

 Thanks,  John
**************Dell Deals: Donbt miss huge summer savings on popular laptops
starting at $449.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221770187x1201425153/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215566131%3B37864407%3B
i)