[Spridgets] Michigan trip

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Jun 9 09:04:24 MDT 2009

Charlevoix MI was 44* yesterday with 30-40 mph winds.  It better warm up
by Sunday when we sail from there to Kenosha WI!  I'll  have so many
layers on if I go overboard I'll be food for the fishes (who needs
cement shoes!).  Of course the object is....don't go overboard.

Glad you had a good trip Peter.  You can use the unusable shock cores
for ballast in Ron's car; he needs it now that he is so light weight!

Dave W.