[Spridgets] Stuborn Steering wheel

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Thu Jul 30 09:16:29 MDT 2009

In my case, what the list suggested and worked was
1) Spray liberally with PBBlaster
2) Try tightening the steering wheel nut to try and break the "age
weld'
3) Back off the nut and then
4) Rap the column smartly with a BFH

It worked for me... it might work for you..

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!