[Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Mon Jul 27 16:21:46 MDT 2009

Pretty funny.

I have a Big Healey.  I get accused of descrimination against Sprites.

I have a Midget, I get descriminated against by Sprite owners.

I spent most of the last year of weekends helping a few friends restore their Bugeyes.

I would happily drive a Fiat (oh I used to have one) or a Ferrari (cannot afford).