[Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:56:11 MDT 2009

>  I just treat all Ferrari owners as snobs until they prove otherwise to
> me, its surprising how many are down to earth people.  But the ones that
> really are snobs, RUN, don't walk RUN AWAY.

Ya gotta wonder whether they have any idea WHO Dino was ;-)

Anyhow, the first British car I owned was an MGB. I bought it from a
guy who once drove for the Jaguar factory team. He now has a 1967
Aston Martin as his toy. He told me about doing a track tour at Road
America one time and passing four Ferraris... "Those guys spend so
much on their cars that they don't think anyone should pass them, let
alone a car they can't even identify."
David L