[Spridgets] Slow Engine Killer ZDDP

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:50:03 MDT 2009

I just had a very pleasant phone call from the marketing manager at Brad
Penn. He gave me a major distributor contact in Wichita, KS (nearest one to
me) where I can get their products. After discussing it with him, the Shell
Rotella-T will go in my modern Chebby Pickup. Nice guy.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Bud Osbourne <abcoz at hky.com> wrote:

> Yeah, Brad Penn also produces oil to API SM spec, for modern cars.  It
> would be labeled Brad Penn, rather than Penn Grade 1, as I recall.  I've
got
> a case of the Brad Penn SM spec stuff on order for my "new" (10 & 11 yr
old)
> Volkswagens, along with a case of non-detergent for my old Gravelys, and
> some Penn Grade 1 for my "toy" cars.
> Bud Osbourne
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Caldwell" <peter at nosimport.com>

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein