[Spridgets] Slow Engine Killer ZDDP

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Jul 22 17:26:43 MDT 2009

Yeah, Brad Penn also produces oil to API SM spec, for modern cars.  It would
be labeled Brad Penn, rather than Penn Grade 1, as I recall.  I've got a
case of the Brad Penn SM spec stuff on order for my "new" (10 & 11 yr old)
Volkswagens, along with a case of non-detergent for my old Gravelys, and
some Penn Grade 1 for my "toy" cars.
Bud Osbourne