[Spridgets] oil for spridgets

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 20:33:38 MDT 2009

I recently bought an AL V-8.  It came out of an MGB and had less than 500
miles on it.  The mutt crashed it that fast.  I looked at the cam and two of
the lobes were wiped.  One of the lifters looked like a bad case of acne.
Less than 500 miles.  I don't know what he used for oil, but there sure as
hell seemed to be a problem there.

It's your motor, do whatever you think is right.  Even expensive oil is
cheap.

LAD