[Spridgets] MKI MG for sale

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 21:36:39 MDT 2009

Dean, I didn't know you were in the area.B  That car has been there for
3years.B  It was the first sprite/midgit i looked at when i went looking for
one. at that time he wanted $4k.B  and despite what larry macy says i drive
past that car 2 times a day and it has moved on 3 count them 3 occasions in
the last three years.B  from one side of the parking lot to another and back.

ryan kubanoff