[Spridgets] MKI MG for sale

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 20:50:04 MDT 2009

If anyone is interested...
I saw a MKI midget for sale at Langhorne Speed Shop (In PA north of the turnpike on Rt 1).

Body looks fair, typical battery tray rot.  Seats had covers over them.  Faded red paint, might be original.

I did notice SU's had spun aluminum velocity stacks.  Distributor had mechanical advance.
Somebody was playing around a bit.

The shop owner said he wants $3500 but I don't think he is going to get anything near that for it.

No interest here, I was just there to pick up some parts.

It's been a while since I've seen a non rollup window car for sale on the side of the road.