[Spridgets] Fwd: [Philly_MG_Club] Re: my midget for sale

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sat Jul 11 05:20:14 MDT 2009

NFI, just passing along. Very nice yellow car. Nice fellow too.

Larry

Begin forwarded message:

John Poynton <teachjp at aol.com>

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".