[Spridgets] RWA Midget sell 4 free

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 20:00:54 MDT 2009

I am currently working on a 72 Midget, it was just a tub and my buddy
just brought over the donor car, another RWA Midget that I have to take
all the stuff off of and put it on the freshly painted shell.
So he said I can have the tub, I don't want it. It is a serious project.
A blue tarp special so it's rusted from the top down.
Sills are OK but the fenders, doors, bonnet and what used to be a lip to
hold the top all need lots of attention.
Did I say lots of attention? I mean this is a metal workers dream come
true or a nice candidate for an Arkley kit but the doors still need work.
It will have stock wheels and roll, maybe a harness if the one on the
good tub works, and some other minor bits and pieces.
It will be stripped out in a week or so and I need it out of here.
It is rusty but I have restored worse.
Free to who ever wants it but you have to come get it in NJ. Spend a day
at the beach and bring home a real project.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ