[Spridgets] Bugeye bonnet supports

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:19:58 MST 2009

Very good, Professor Caldwell!  In the interest of good science however it
must be subjected to peer review. That done, there are flaws in your
experimental laboratory procedure. First, the Marina shoes are incorrect for
the application. You must use spridget parts. Second, to derive true and
accurate results from your hypothesis your experiment should be identically
repeatable. Do it over and over at least 20 times. If you then achieve
identical results you have something! If not...   well......

Where are my meds....?
Cheers!!
Jim