[Spridgets] No LBC but Interesting read. Real or Bunk?

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 14:07:14 MST 2009

Hi David,

Yes, I learned about Nicola Tesla back in College Physics in the early
1960s. Truly a misunderstood genius. We should have dumped Edison and gone
with Tesla way back when.

FWIW, one of the historical books I read a very long time ago mentioned his
experiments with a car so I do believe the info on the site Phil posted is
quite true though I cannot offer definitive proof. That said, a Google of
"Nicola Tesla electric car" yields 35,000 hits which leads me to believe
that there is ample proof somewhere!

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 2:50 PM, David Booker <tncarnut1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Tesla is definitely real, but the car Phil is referring to is one made
> 80 years ago by Nicola Tesla.  This is who the current (no pun intended)
> Tesla electric sports car company is named for.  (I wonder if they had to
> pay somebody toi use the name)  I have not heard of the particular car
> mentioned in the link Phil sent, but it would not surprise me in the least
> if he did create this thing and then it got covered up.  Nicola Tesla was
> one of the most brilliant people ever to have lived - and I do mean ever.
> He's probably in the top five intelligence-wise the human species has ever
> produced.  I've read a few books about him and he was just plain
> astonishing.
>
>  - David

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson