[Spridgets] No LBC but Interesting read. Real or Bunk?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 13:50:30 MST 2009

The Tesla is definitely real, but the car Phil is referring to is one made 80
years ago by Nicola Tesla.  This is who the current (no pun intended) Tesla
electric sports car company is named for.  (I wonder if they had to pay
somebody toi use the name)  I have not heard of the particular car mentioned
in the link Phil sent, but it would not surprise me in the least if he did
create this thing and then it got covered up.  Nicola Tesla was one of the
most brilliant people ever to have lived - and I do mean ever.  He's probably
in the top five intelligence-wise the human species has ever produced.  I've
read a few books about him and he was just plain astonishing.

 - David