[Spridgets] No Turn 1275

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 15:54:18 MST 2009

Brian Seavey stopped by today and we figured out the problem.
1 bad bearing cap, #4 when loosened made everything all better.
Looking at the cap it looks like some PO took it out with a very large
hammer.
Different cap and all is fine now. And the machine shop did ask if I
wanted him to check the bearing ends for round, I said no.
I know, a wrong rod cap is a no-no but this is a 1275 for my daughter,
knowing her, she will blow it up no matter what I do to it ;)
Thanks for all the ideas.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ