[Spridgets] Skimpy Tonneaus

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 09:15:16 MST 2009

Well, yeah, but unless you deflate it and huff it up each time you use it, the boot doesn't close very well with a beach ball stored in there. LOL
My bar just lies in there real flat. AND it really looks pretty good.

--DAvid C.
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?