[Spridgets] Skimpy Tonneaus

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sat Feb 28 05:51:18 MST 2009

In all the years I have owned my Midget, I have never had a tonneau
that fit over the doors as you are describing. I have been through
about 6 tonneaus (or more) and I suspect that the one you had that you
could do that with was "modified". I can not be sure about that, but
that is my experience.

Larry