[Spridgets] SUV's

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:20:00 MST 2009

I never had a 4x4 in NJ.  When I replace my truck I purchased one with 4WD.
When it snows it can be impossible to get a 2wd truck up my mountain.   When
it snows there is 100 to 150 cars parked at the bottom of the hill, you walk
the last couple of miles, up hill in the snow :-)

So I use the 4wd when it snow, but my wife's Outback is much better in the
snow.

-g