[Spridgets] A day at the auto show

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:18:19 MST 2009

We use our 4 door pickup as a regular vehicle. Wouldn't be without it.
Also, I wouldn't trust any of my neighbors with so much as a blade of my
grass!!

"Mister Goodwrench" lives north of me. Pure white trash. His tool kit
consists of a battery charger and an extension cord. If that doesn't solve
his vehicle problems, he pulls them into the back yard and leaves them to
take root. Twice I've had to call the city to cite him in order to get the
dead vehicles out of his back yard. Long ago we put up a hedge of thick
vines to obscure the view from our patio but he started stacking the
wreckage higher than the fence!

To the south of me I have an entire aboriginal tribe of hispanics. There
appears to be some meager relationship between a few of them as extended
family. The little house has 3 rooms and I've counted as many as 20 adults
and children living there but the residents change on a very regular basis.
Several times we've had to shelter young girls who's male relatives have
been abusing them. They throw their Corona bottles across the street and
into my yard and pee in the street after dark. There is a hispanic men's
club that meets on their front porch most nights and I have to ask them to
please tone down the noise after 1:00am. They smile and swear at me in
Mexican Spanish and then go right on with the racket. Some nights it is
entertaining though... when they start shouting and pull out the knives and
pistols!

Used to be a nice neighborhood. Not anymore.

Cheers!!
Jim