[Spridgets] A day at the auto show

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 08:45:42 MST 2009

That's why I finally stopped owning pickups. Friends, neighbors and relatives used it more than me!
Bought a 5x8 trailer that I pull with my 4 cyl. Camry and can do 95% of what I could with the pickup.
The other 5% I use my neighbor's and he uses my trailer when he doesn't want to get the truck dirty.