[Spridgets] Battery question

hardy.john at cox.net hardy.john at cox.net
Fri Feb 20 11:39:55 MST 2009

Leo,

Great question, I have seen lots of pictures of unrestored cars, but never one with a original battery fitted. That being said, based on the short length of the positive ground cable (correct braided one).  I believe the posts to the rear is correct. I will send a e-mail to Mecam Sprites in the UK and see what their input is.

Cheers,

John