[Spridgets] Midget headlight switch

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:53:20 MST 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Tracy Drummond <bighealey at charter.net>wrote:

>    All show and no go as they say.

How do you say that in Chinese?    ;-)    This is precisely the problem
Frank keeps railing about. I don't remember how many Chinese repro parts we
used on the Holy Sprite that broke the first time they were used. One would
be too many but there were way more than that. Fortunately Frank had some
original switches he had stripped out of wrecks and we cleaned and repaired
one of them for the Holy Sprite.

If you still have your old switch, it can probably be fixed....
--
Cheers!!
Jim