[Spridgets] Midget headlight switch

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Fri Feb 13 09:43:29 MST 2009

Ok makes sense.  I'll arm myself with some relays and bullets.

Now how about the physical switch itself.  The design of the new one that
just broke is faulty due to the frailness of the end product although it is
attractive enough.  All show and no go as they say.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org