[Spridgets] Snow in Britain

William M. Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 10:19:29 MST 2009

As much as everyone thinks they have the worst snow drivers that title
is held by the Pacific NW drivers.  I snows here and it is pure chaos.
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMzeiMJQrvk&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMzeiMJQrvk&feature=related>
 This is pretty standard for out here.  I have to second Ron's
statements about Subaru's.  My wife has an Outback; that thing is like a
mountain goat.  I have had no trouble with the mountains when I am
driving the Outback.  I live in a place when it snows about 50% of the
people have to walk up the mountain in some snow storms.   The Outback
climbs like the road is dry.  Stopping is like everyone else.

-g