[Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 08:51:56 MST 2009

Let me add that I've been using Paypal for many years so I have mine
connected to my checking account.  Every time I try to pay with it now
I have to navigate through windows telling methat I need to have a CC
as the one that was on it has expired.  I keep going until they let me
pay by check.  They are going to knock themselves out of the market if
they aren't careful..

LESter