[Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!

David Groundwater dwgwater at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:12:30 MST 2009

The information you give Paypal, bank routing # and acct. # is printed on
every check you write in special magnetic ink so it can be machine read.  I'd
be more concerned with what some people could do when you write them a check
than I'd be with what Paypal could do.
Dave> From: jpaschke at bak.rr.com> CC: spridgets at autox.team.net> Date: Tue, 3
Feb 2009 19:20:42 -0800> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!> > What you
want to do is create a separate account and keep just a few bucks > in it and
use that one only for paypal. You can still chose to use your CC > to pay for
your winning and if you sell then transfer the money to your acc > and write
yourself a check.> > > >> successful in most cases in convincing the seller to
accept a money order> > They have a new policy that will not allow payment
other than PayPal. I> > think it goes into effect next month. I can't use
PayPal anymore because> > I've been too good a customer. If you exceed $10,000
in purchases, they > > cut> > off your PayPal and insist you link them to your
bank account. I refuse to> > do that, so I can't buy through PayPal, and I
can't sell either. In > > another> > month, I won't even be able to buy with a
money order. They need some> > competition, but I guess that's an out-dated