[Spridgets] eBay/Paypal was Holy SMOKES !!!

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 07:52:18 MST 2009

You have no idea!

For the registration to our annual SAAB Owners Convention we used an
online service that used Paypal as payment.  Paypal readily accepted
over $ 40,000 in payment and when it came time to send us the money I
was told that the most that we could take out of the account in one
month was $ 200.00.  After several days of talking to 4 different
Paypal folks, each of whom screwed up the account even more thus
limiting options I finally found someone who told me that *ANY* credit
card assigned to the account would allow transfer.  I had to put my
personal CC on the account, transfer out all of the money over 4 days,
there was still a limit of $ 10k IIRC, I took my CC off the account.

Hate 'em

Lester