[Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!

jmj3351 at comcast.net jmj3351 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 06:04:37 MST 2009

I had a nice little sideline business going on ebay for about three years
selling shooting related items. Despite constantly getting jacked around by
ebay and paypal, I endured. Then ebay decided to ban most of the shooting
related material and left me high and dry. Unlike many others, I was lucky in
that I did not have much inventory on hand. I know of others that had
thousands of $ in inventory and there is no other sites that get the results
that ebay does. EBAY sucks.

JMJ -B  Green 1500