[Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Feb 3 20:56:14 MST 2009

<<I am curious about the "they get paid on both ends" comment though
because as a buyer on eBay it's never cost me anything to use PayPal.>>

I have been PRAYING for the above, folks.  <G>

If you have a Business Account you DO pay !!!

Just like EVERY Donation to the Holy Sprite Fund COST Frank EVERY
time a 'donation' was made because his account IS a Business Account.

But like Johnson say, I don't know anything!!

Nyuk, Nyuk !!!!  Got to love it when an UN-planned deal come together!!