[Spridgets] U-Haul

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:10:48 MST 2009

I rented one of their trailers when I first picked up my Bugeye.  I had to
drive from the Sacramento area to Santa Cruz to pick up the car.

I had a hitch put onto my Chevy Xtreme truck to do the tow job with.  But U
Haul said that my truck was too small for the job in which case I ended up
renting a U Haul truck to pull the U Haul trailer.

When we got to the car, my "new" Bugeye was just wide enough to fit into the
ramps.  The outside of the tyres were tight against the inside part of the
rails, but it (fortunatley) was able to fit their trailer.

If the car had wider tyres, it would have been a problem.

Kirk
59BE