[Spridgets] Flat towing

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 10:43:26 MST 2009

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bud Osbourne <abcoz at hky.com> wrote: "All in all, you would
probably be better off renting a U-Haul trailer (NOT to be confused with a
tow-dolly)."

...and if you do decide to go with a U-Haul trailer, remember they WILL NOT
rent it to you if you say you're going to put a Spridget on it.  They say they
don't fit.  (the inner sidewalls touch the upright lips of the trailer rails,
but they do fit)  I told them I was going to haul a Miata.  This is a
very worthy tip given to me by Frank when I was figuring out how to get my car
from his place to mine.
David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island